The club’s function room has recently been redecorated to a very high standard. It is a bright carpeted room (circa 9m by 4.5m) capable of seating up to 50 people maximum, but still comfortable for smaller groups of 5 to 10. It provides an excellent space for formal or informal meetings or gatherings.
- Available for morning, afternoon or evening sessions, seven days a week. Whole-day bookings by negotiation.
- Wi-Fi (no additional charge – the security code will be provided).
- Screen for projector usage (projector not provided – this is if you have one to bring along)
- Paper flip-chart for presentations etc.
- Complimentary tea and coffee refreshments can optionally be provided on a ‘make it yourself’ basis and is left in the room beforehand.
- Evening hirers can make use of the fully-licensed Stumble Inn downstairs, when open.
Unfortunately, there is no wheelchair access to this room
The Club does not provide milk – please bring your own.
Crockery is to be washed up and dried by the hirer in the nearby kitchenette and replaced in the dresser in the Function Room, please.
The room is offered for £10 for the first two hours; and £5 per hour thereafter, payable in advance or on the day. This is very reasonable and great value when compared with other BoA venues.
Feel free to contact us using the form provided