Applying to join the club is a straightforward process. As a prospective member you simply need to complete a form and get introduced by an existing member. If you don’t know a member contact us and we can arrange a meeting first.
Applying to join the club
- Applicants must be over 18 and introduced by an existing permanent club member.
- During this time your application will be displayed on the notice board.
- The committee will review your application as required by the club rules.
- If approved you will be offered the chance to become a permanent member of the club.
- Membership is subject to the club rules which will be emailed to you as soon as your membership is received.
A copy of the rules can also be found in the snooker room and the Members’ Lounge (previously the Mugford Room).
Types of membership
Full membership is available to anyone over the age of 18 who lives within 10 miles of the club.
Associate membership is available to the partner of a full member.
Country membership is available to anyone living more than 10 miles from the club.
Young membership is available to anyone under the age of 25. (Applicants who are under 25 can opt to become full members if they prefer.)
If you are eligible for more than one type of membership you will be able to choose once your provisional membership has been reviewed and approved by the committee.
Cost of membership
Permanent membership runs for a calendar year from January.
Full membership is £50 per-year pro-rata.
All other types of membership are £20 per-year pro-rata (see below).
Full members are entitled to property rights after 5 years of continuous membership.